Tim

Can anyone provide me with the driver for the MN-720? I
moved recently and lost the driver disk. I can't seem to
find a driver anywhere.

Thanks

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear Tim,

NO one here can provide you with the drivers. That would
be illegal.

You can provide yourself with the drivers. Go to:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_D
ownloads.aspx

Select Basestation MN-700 and download...

MSBNDownload.exe (12.4MB)

Install it and the drivers will be in a folder of MBNU in
Program Files of your C:/ drive.

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file
Run the msbndownload.exe file
Accept the EULA
Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

After you install it, the drivers will be in (if you keep the default msbn
install directory) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -