Help! My groin itches and I think it's because of sharp groin hairs.
But if I cut them, won't that make the end's of the groin hairs even
sharper, resulting in further itching?

A.P. Hill

A.P. Hill
> Help! My groin itches and I think it's because of sharp groin hairs.
> But if I cut them, won't that make the end's of the groin hairs even
> sharper, resulting in further itching?

The itching is probably caused by increased follicular growth, usually
a symptom of incessant masturbation. Stop waxing your monolith for a
week or two, and we'll se what happens.

In article <1108822523.784216.224860@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
<aphill@altavista.com> wrote:
>Help! My groin itches and I think it's because of sharp groin hairs.
>But if I cut them, won't that make the end's of the groin hairs even
>sharper, resulting in further itching?

While you're in there trimming, make sure to lop off the testicles too,
to prevent the possibility of your breeding.

Adam