A Mind Forever Voyaging Epilogue

Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
Voyaging, you are given an artifical life in the moon colony. I know
that, in the Epilogue, the Skycab lands at the spaceport, where the
white shuttle is. Does the white shuttle take you to the moon?

Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
Voyaging, you remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new colony with
his wife, his son, and his daughter. Are you talking about the space
shuttle at the spaceport?

briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:

> Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
> Voyaging, you are given an artifical life in the moon colony. I know
> that, in the Epilogue, the Skycab lands at the spaceport, where the
> white shuttle is. Does the white shuttle take you to the moon?

I can't remember exactly; I just remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new
colony with his wife, his son and his daughter.

However, you have no control over it. It's not a dynamic epilogue, like the
most modern IF has nowdays, it is just a textscroll after you save the day
to your country ;-)

Gian.

briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:

> Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
> Voyaging, you remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new colony with
> his wife, his son, and his daughter. Are you talking about the space
> shuttle at the spaceport?

Yes, that it's my remembering.

Bests,
Gian.