A Mind Forever Voyaging Epilogue

Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
Voyaging, you are given an artifical life in the moon colony. I know
that, in the Epilogue, the Skycab lands at the spaceport, where the
white shuttle is. Does the white shuttle take you to the moon?
3 answers Last reply
More about mind forever voyaging epilogue
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
    Voyaging, you remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new colony with
    his wife, his son, and his daughter. Are you talking about the space
    shuttle at the spaceport?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
    > Voyaging, you are given an artifical life in the moon colony. I know
    > that, in the Epilogue, the Skycab lands at the spaceport, where the
    > white shuttle is. Does the white shuttle take you to the moon?

    I can't remember exactly; I just remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new
    colony with his wife, his son and his daughter.

    However, you have no control over it. It's not a dynamic epilogue, like the
    most modern IF has nowdays, it is just a textscroll after you save the day
    to your country ;-)

    Gian.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Giancarlo, you said that, in the Epilogue of Infocom's A Mind Forever
    > Voyaging, you remember Perry driving the shuttle to a new colony with
    > his wife, his son, and his daughter. Are you talking about the space
    > shuttle at the spaceport?

    Yes, that it's my remembering.

    Bests,
    Gian.