Alienware m9750 reporting no problems after 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve10001

Distinguished
May 25, 2009
hi all, i have an alienware m9750 laptop, and after almost 2 years i am neither experiencing problems with my operating system (xp) or hardware.
Seeing as most people experience PC problems within 6 months or so, i was wondering if there might be something wrong with my setup. i find myself totally without complaint, and to be honest, i`m starting to get a tad worried. Even a disk read error would put my mind at ease.

Please help.

cheers

steve

G

in my opinion,either you got what you paid for,as alienwares are quite costly,or alienware has done a good job manufacturing their product so that it fails shortly after the warranty is up,like many electronics companies do.

bonevene

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
I have a five year old Alienware laptop and I actually did have a few issues with the video card within the first year, but support handled it well, even though it was a bit mind boggling when tech support instructed me to find a screwdriver and open the thing up to find the problem. Despite this my Alienware is the best computer I've had and I love it dearly. Which is why I will be buying a M17x this week to replace my current one. Yes, it still works just fine but I now need more processing power.^^;

So no it's not surprising you've had no issues, you just got a good computer.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.