Is the archive down?

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 3:46:45 PM

So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
going on?

More about : archive

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 6:04:51 PM

Basaja Mivule wrote:
> So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
> to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
> going on?

Obviously, this must be the work of the Cabal.

Seriously, the Archive is up and running. Good thing, too, since I have
a few games to take down for the XYZZYs.

joshua h
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 4:41:27 PM

mivule@africamail.com (Basaja Mivule) wrote in message news:<40951af0.0502201246.4c0c765f@posting.google.com>...
> So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
> to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
> going on?

Never met anybody called Basaja before. Usenet is SO cool!
!