Is the archive down?

So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
going on?
2 answers Last reply
More about archive down
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Basaja Mivule wrote:
    > So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
    > to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
    > going on?

    Obviously, this must be the work of the Cabal.

    Seriously, the Archive is up and running. Good thing, too, since I have
    a few games to take down for the XYZZYs.

    joshua h
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    mivule@africamail.com (Basaja Mivule) wrote in message news:<40951af0.0502201246.4c0c765f@posting.google.com>...
    > So there I was, trying to download Amissville... and then just "unable
    > to connect"! Has someone removed Amissville from the archive? What's
    > going on?

    Never met anybody called Basaja before. Usenet is SO cool!

Download Connection Games Video Games