* • Espresso Black
* • Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
* • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T6400 (2.0GHz)
* • FREE Upgrade to 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) from 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* • FREE Upgrade to 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
* • 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G 105M
* • 13.3" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED BrightView Infinity Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
* • LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
* • [For BrightView Infinity Display] Webcam Only
* • Wireless-G Card with Bluetooth
* • No Included Mobile Broadband
* • HP Color Matching Keyboard
* • 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* • Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
Could I run any of the Call of duty's , halo's , Gear's , Guild Wars . I'm on a budget for a laptop. Its mostly for college. I'm just wondering can it handle games.
Probably not very well. I believe your graphics card is integrated or at the very least very low end. Your CPU is also on the low end of playable. You'd want at least a 9600m GT for a graphics card and something like a Core2 P8400 for the CPU.