Are there any lawsuits against HP for customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulgamla

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
Hello,

I am in the process of suing HP for long holds and non responsive customer service in India and non performance under warranty service.

Anyone else?

Solution

Wow, how about that. I too am looking into filing a claim against HP for negligence, breach of contract for failure to provide me with the quality they "claimed" as well as failure to comply with their warranty agreement.

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Either in a global recession or even in good times, it's unlikely you'll find anyone with money to waste on such a venture.

I doubt any person or company was ever succeessfully sued for failing to answer the phone quickly enough but a Judge with a good sense of humour might let you off with only paying half the other side's costs. All the lawyers will love you and may buy you lunch. :D

jmlong111

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011

Wow, how about that. I too am looking into filing a claim against HP for negligence, breach of contract for failure to provide me with the quality they "claimed" as well as failure to comply with their warranty agreement.

Solution
If it's in the U.S. try the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).

If in U.K. stand on a bridge an holler.

If in Venezuela, pay Armondo, he hangs out on 2nd street in Altos Ramos's bar. (he's the one with all the girls hanging all over him back in the corner). He's expensive, but always gets the "job" done.

You do mean the 10 dollars that are left over after the lawyers fees right?

Status
Not open for further replies.