Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction (More info?)

SPAG needs reviews!
SPAG bentigt Berichte!
SPAG necesita revisiones!
SPAG a besoin de revues!
SPAG ha bisogno delle revisioni!
SPAG necessita revises!
SPAG vergt overzichten!

Yes folks, it's SPAG time again, and I can't think of enough ways to say
that SPAG needs reviews. (All translations were via Google and/or
AltaVista, and therefore may be unintentionally hilarious.) I've got a
few reviews for the upcoming issue, but it's looking pretty dang skinny
right now, so please, bitte, por favor, svp, per favore send me your
fine IF game reviews. The deadline for issue #40 is March 10th.

Thank you, grazie, etc. for helping to keep text adventures alive.

--
Paul O'Brian obrian@colorado.edu http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~obrian
Please, bitte, por favor, svp, per favore send me your fine IF game

pj

Paul O'Brian wrote:
> I've got a
> few reviews for the upcoming issue, but it's looking pretty dang
skinny
> right now, so please, bitte, por favor, svp, per favore send me your
> fine IF game reviews. The deadline for issue #40 is March 10th.

Should we assume that the 10 most wanted is still the same as those you
mentioned in SPAG #39, i.e.,

1. The Act Of Misdirection
2. Dead Reckoning (Nick Montfort's translation of Olvido Mortal)
3. The Dreamhold
4. 1893: A World's Fair Mystery
5. The Enterprise Incidents
6. Eric The Power-Mad Dungeon Master
7. Future Boy!
8. Isle Of The Cult
9. Narcolepsy
10. Return To Ditch Day

....or do you have any additional targets?

Let us know.

PJ

Paul O'Brian wrote:

> (All translations were via Google and/or
> AltaVista, and therefore may be unintentionally hilarious.)

Actiually rewiews in Italian is "recensioni"
"Revisioni" means "overhauls"
I think the current SPAG don't need overhauls ;)

Best regards from italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, PJ wrote:

> Should we assume that the 10 most wanted is still the same as those you
> mentioned in SPAG #39, i.e.,
>
> 1. The Act Of Misdirection
> 2. Dead Reckoning (Nick Montfort's translation of Olvido Mortal)
> 3. The Dreamhold
> 4. 1893: A World's Fair Mystery
> 5. The Enterprise Incidents
> 6. Eric The Power-Mad Dungeon Master
> 7. Future Boy!
> 8. Isle Of The Cult
> 9. Narcolepsy
> 10. Return To Ditch Day
>
> ...or do you have any additional targets?

Reviews of any of those games would be lovely (though I do already have
one for Isle Of The Cult.) I would also welcome reviews of games released
since the last issue of SPAG, such as Within A Wreath Of Dewdrops or
Wumpus 2000. As always, reviews of other games are fine too.