networkneighborhood help

JP_MIGRAINE

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
hi, i just set up my pc network,using 2 nic's both are D-LINK DFE 530TX+ cards and a 3com hub. when i go into network neighborhood i only both of my pc's on one pc and on my other pc i only see one pc the one thats on the pc..when i go to find computer i can find the other pc but when i look for the other pc it dont show up.. my question is how do i get the other computer to see the other one ? both have the same work group name is there a setting that i am missing on the other pc?...

hammerhead

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
<b> 'when i go into network neighborhood i only both of my pc's on one pc and on my other pc i only see one pc the one thats on the pc..when i go to find computer i can find the other pc but when i look for the other pc it dont show up.. my question is how do i get the other computer to see the other one ?' </b>

Whoa, what's that in English?

Which O/S? It sounds like an issue with sharing.

Re-post the details (call one PC 'computer A' and the other 'computer B'), makes it a lot easier to understand :)

G

WHOA..... DUDE...... What the hell are you talking about? Seriously man.. did you read your message before publishing it? Which PC or PC or PC are you referring or talking about?

JESUS..