Clear desktop

Not sure if my title was the best but the problem is that I just had to close
a windoe using its tab in the task bar and after it closed there is still a
little blue bar right above the task bar that says X Close Alt+F4

Everything else is normal. Any ideas on why that is there and how do I get
rid of it?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about clear desktop

    Dig wrote:
    > Not sure if my title was the best but the problem is that I just had
    > to close a windoe using its tab in the task bar and after it closed
    > there is still a little blue bar right above the task bar that says X
    > Close Alt+F4
    >
    > Everything else is normal. Any ideas on why that is there and how do
    > I get rid of it?

    Log off..
    Log on..

    --