Clear desktop

July 10, 2005 1:21:01 AM

Not sure if my title was the best but the problem is that I just had to close
a windoe using its tab in the task bar and after it closed there is still a
little blue bar right above the task bar that says X Close Alt+F4

Everything else is normal. Any ideas on why that is there and how do I get
rid of it?

Thanks

More about : clear desktop

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:37:40 AM

Dig wrote:
> Not sure if my title was the best but the problem is that I just had
> to close a windoe using its tab in the task bar and after it closed
> there is still a little blue bar right above the task bar that says X
> Close Alt+F4
>
> Everything else is normal. Any ideas on why that is there and how do
> I get rid of it?

Log off..
Log on..

--