Protected storage service missing

While trying to fix problems with Outlook 2002 not saving passwords anymore,
I discovered I should have a Protected Storage Password Service running, but
I do not have this service. Anyone know how to recover this service?

--
Bruce
Cedar Hill. Tx

Malke

Bruce Musgrove wrote:

> While trying to fix problems with Outlook 2002 not saving passwords
> anymore, I discovered I should have a Protected Storage Password
> Service running, but
> I do not have this service. Anyone know how to recover this service?

Have you tried the information from here?

http://www.theeldergeek.com/save_passwords_in_outlook.htm

This doesn't talk about needing to have the service running but rather
to edit the Registry.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers