Help beta test a non-traditional game!

"The people had always gathered on moonless nights to hear the stories,
since the time of their ancestor's ancestors. The heat of the fire and
the glow in the storyteller's eyes made the past present, and the path
to the future clear. The power in the telling was immense, subtle,
divine. Who would dare subvert it?"

I'm looking for a few beta testers for my Inform Spring Thing entry. It
has an atypical command structure and some other interesting features
that I want to make sure are working for everyone before release.

Testers of all levels of expertise and experience are welcome. If
you're short on time but would still like to help, contact me to be a
second-round tester in a week or so, or to test a smaller part of the
game.

If you'd like to participate, remove the GRUE and e-mail me at
aaGRUEreed@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

--Aaron A. Reed
1 answer Last reply
More about help beta test traditional game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Contact update: please visit www.aaronareed.net to get the correct
    e-mail address. Thanks!

Games Command Prompt Video Games