The Recycle Bin

I needed to restructure my question: How do I find out what information
exists in deleted files that were put into the recycle bin by someone who was
using my computer?
3 answers Last reply
More about recycle

    Open the Recycle Bin, Right-Click the File or Folder you need, and Click
    Restore.
    If you want the file restored to an alternative location, highlight it, then
    chose EDIT/Move to Folder... from the Top ToolBar Menu.
    Then go to the folder and check its context: you can always delete it again
    if you don't need it.
    --
    Twanny

    "Cheyenne" wrote:

    > I needed to restructure my question: How do I find out what information
    > exists in deleted files that were put into the recycle bin by someone who was
    > using my computer?

    ....by the way Cheyenne - you don't need to open an New Post when editing the
    former. Just insert any corrections in the original under your own name.
    --
    Twanny

    Twanny wrote:

    > ...by the way Cheyenne - you don't need to open an New Post when
    > editing the former. Just insert any corrections in the original under
    > your own name.

    Thanks for that, Twanny. I just spent time answering his/her previous
    post just to come down a bit and find this other one. It's because
    s/he's using the stupid web interface. Cheyenne - first, check your
    other post for my answer and second, learn to a real newsreader instead
    of the awful web interface. Here is information about that to help you:

    Since you are using the web interface, you may not realize that this is
    really a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you
    learn to use a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows,
    but you can use Outlook Express since you already have it. Here are
    some links to information about newsgroups:

    http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page3.html#12-09-02 - a brief
    explanation of newsgroups
    http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/news/howto/default.asp
    - Set Up Newsreader

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is
    working properly
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm - how to munge email address
    http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
    crossposting