WMP and Fast User Switching

I usually run in a Limited User account for security purposes but sometimes
need to switch to my Amin account to do something or other.

I frequently use WMP 10 along with CoolEdit 2000 to record a particular
audio stream from the Internet. It is a voice audio stream; I guess you
could say I am recording sermons.

I find that when I switch accounts during a recording, WMP stops the stream
until I switch back and start it again. I understand that WMP 10 can only
have one instance running at the same time, and Win XP is probably stopping
WMP in the one account so that I will have access to it in the other account.

Is there a setting I can make in the registry that will prevent WMP from
stopping the stream while I am in my admin account?

I also use CoolEdit (Adobe Audition), nice program. As you said
the profile hibernation is going to suspend all the "Switched" user's
apps/processes. While using the "Default" Administrator account is
frowned on, I would go ahead and create a Day-to-Day admin and
use it. If you are behind a NAT and use a firewall and other security
measures you should be O.K. (If that is ever really the case).
It's one of those "Square Peg in a Round Hole" dilemmas. You can
work yourself crazy trying to overcome a limitation for something
you want to do with the computer.