Sign in with
Your question

samsung HHD's

Last response: in Storage
November 3, 2004 2:01:14 AM

Have any of you used a samsung hdd? if so what is your impression of it? how does it compare to the likes of segate, WD, maxtor, and hitachi? I have my eye on a 160g samsung SATA HDD for $90 and i am just wondering if it is as good as all the others out there

More about : samsung hhd

November 3, 2004 2:25:41 AM

Read my review of it <A HREF="http://www.sysopt.com/reviews/SATA_Comparison2/index.ht..." target="_new">HERE</A>

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
November 5, 2004 10:57:58 PM

Hey thanks crashman, that is a big help in my decision making, do you know any about the longevity of the samsungs?
November 6, 2004 1:38:24 AM

I know the Seagate usually comes with a 5-year warranty, the Samsung 3-years, and the Hitachi 1-year, and they all offer similar performance, with Hitachi a hair faster, followed by Seagate, then Samsung.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
!