StupidTitleComp results

The StupidTitleComp results are in. You can check them out at:

http://www.springthing.net/stc.htm

My results page is heavily derivative of the IF Comp's page, which I
hope is a good thing. The stats are rather interesting to look at.

Lots of variation in the voting, and also lots of good stupid titles
(even at the bottom of the list), so as far as I'm concerned, there are
no losers here.

Thanks to all who participated.

Greg

Greg Boettcher wrote:
> The StupidTitleComp results are in. You can check them out at:
>
> http://www.springthing.net/stc.htm
>
> My results page is heavily derivative of the IF Comp's page, which I
> hope is a good thing. The stats are rather interesting to look at.
>
> Lots of variation in the voting, and also lots of good stupid titles
> (even at the bottom of the list), so as far as I'm concerned, there
are
> no losers here.
>
> Thanks to all who participated.
>
> Greg

I need to rethink the title of my WIP cuz based on the rankings, what I
thought was stupid apparently isn't. :)

-- Mike

"Greg Boettcher" <WRITETOgregAT@gregboettcher.com> skrev i melding
> The StupidTitleComp results are in. You can check them out at:
>
> http://www.springthing.net/stc.htm

I want to play Conan kill everything.

Well hell, I won. LOL, I'd forgotten all about this. Good thing I
decided to go digging through the threads today.

So do I get a new car or something?

lumin_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Well hell, I won. LOL, I'd forgotten all about this. Good thing I
> decided to go digging through the threads today.
>
> So do I get a new car or something?

Nah, but as they were saying in the ADRIFT group, you do get the honor
of being the first ADRIFT author to win a comp in the wider IF
community. Way to go. :)

Greg

"Jan Thorsby" <no_jthorsby_spam@broadpark.no> wrote in message news:<4235c78d$1@news.broadpark.no>...
> I want to play Conan kill everything.

Give me a week, I'll see what I can do...

In the meantime, thanks to all who voted for Conan!

Ian

Ian Haberkorn wrote:
> "Jan Thorsby" <no_jthorsby_spam@broadpark.no> wrote in message
> > I want to play Conan kill everything.
>
> Give me a week, I'll see what I can do...
>
> In the meantime, thanks to all who voted for Conan!
>
> Ian

You know, that's not a bad inspiration for a Speed Comp. Make a game
corresponding to one of the StupidTitleComp entries...

WM