Remove Web page logging password

Need help to remove a pass word from a login on a web page. Have found how
to remove windows login password but have drawn a blank on removal for web
page.
TAI Ken

Road_Runner

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

Hi ... If you open IE which I believe is the browser you are using , Any
ways open internet explorer and go to the following >>> tools >>> internet
options >>> click the " Content" tab >>> then " Autocomplete " >>> then
click "clear password "

"Ken.H" <nomail@net-tech.com.au> wrote in message
> Need help to remove a pass word from a login on a web page. Have found how
> to remove windows login password but have drawn a blank on removal for web
> page.
> TAI Ken

"Ken.H" <nomail@net-tech.com.au> wrote in message
> Need help to remove a pass word from a login on a web page. Have
> found how to remove windows login password but have drawn a blank on
> removal for web page.
> TAI Ken

You could try this program:
Protected Storage PassView: