Solved

Pci simple communications controller windows 7 32 bit free download

Just upgraded from XP to Windows 7. It seems there is no PCI Simple Communications controller driver installed so my Windows Media programs won't work. So far everything I check out is some program that I have to buy. Seems to me I shouldn't have to BUY something that should have been in the Windows 7 program so the Windows programs work. Is there anyway to get this driver free somewhere?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about simple communications controller windows free download
  1. Best answer
    PCI Simple Communications Controller is a generic description, not a piece of hardware in and of itself. You need to determine exactly what piece of hardware it is referring to (usually a modem or NIC) before you can go looking for drivers.
  2. Thanks, will have to pay attention next time a notice pops up. Not a tecky so don't know how to check this but appreciate you answering.
  3. Best answer selected by micneil67.
  4. Hello ... Dear, I want an explanation how to download a free pci simple communications controle driver for win7 32 bit
    How to find the correct driver.
    Let's start with the How Not To! Most sites that appear on a Net search for a driver will try to con you into paying a fee or, what could cost more, persuade you to let it have access to your system. You don't know what else they could be taking while... Read More
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Drivers PCI Controller Communications