Autorun after S3 standby

Hello group!

Is there a possibility in Windows XP to start a program automatically
after the PC wakes up from a standby but not after a normal startup?
Background: My soundcard needs to be reset after an s3 standby in order
to work.

Thanks in advance.

--
my email address: news1{at}jokluge.mailshell.com

Hello,

You might be better off looking for an updated version of drivers for your sound card from the
manufacturer's website.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Joachim Kluge" <please_lookup_in_signature@jokluge.mailshell.com> wrote in message
> Hello group!
>
> Is there a possibility in Windows XP to start a program automatically
> after the PC wakes up from a standby but not after a normal startup?
> Background: My soundcard needs to be reset after an s3 standby in order
> to work.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> my email address: news1{at}jokluge.mailshell.com

In article <uP6msnXhFHA.3540@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, anando@mvps.org
says...
> Hello,
>
> You might be better off looking for an updated version of drivers for
> your sound card from the manufacturer's website.

It's a Terratec DMX XFire 1024 with Chrystal CS4624. The latest drivers
from the manufacturer are from 2001. Hercules provides some compatible
ones from 2002 which I have installed.
My plan was to restart the device with devcon.exe. It works, but I'd
like to have it automated.

--
Meine E-Mailadresse: news1{at}jokluge.mailshell.com