DESK TOP

mo

I have installed pictures from my old computer and they went into my desktop
choices. How do a get rid of them under display properties>desktop so that
they are not part of the choice

thank you,
Mo

Malke

mo wrote:

> I have installed pictures from my old computer and they went into my
> desktop
> choices. How do a get rid of them under display properties>desktop so
> that they are not part of the choice
>
> thank you,
> Mo

Move them out of your My Pictures folder and put them in a folder you
make in My Documents (name it something useful, like "Old Pictures" if
you like).

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

"mo" <mo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have installed pictures from my old computer and they went into my
>desktop
> choices. How do a get rid of them under display properties>desktop so
> that
> they are not part of the choice
>
> thank you,
> Mo

Try moving them to a different storage folder. Create one called My pics?