Help name a game

Archived from groups: comp.sys.cbm,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

I was wondering if someone out there could help me recall the name of a game
I used to play years and years ago on my Commodore 64.

It was a series of adventure games, each one set in a different period in
time. I can distinctly remember there was one set in a German prison camp,
and another was set in ancient Rome ("Beware the Ides of March", said one of
the computer characters).

The game also had pictures that displayed in some of the locations, and I
seem to remember a musical score that played continuously throughout the
game.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd love to take a look at these games
again but so far I just haven't been able to identify them.

Many thanks,

--

(O) e n o n e

Oenone wrote:

> Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd love to take a look at these games
> again but so far I just haven't been able to identify them.

Eureka! del 1984.

Saluti,
Dott. Piergiorgio.

TRENDING THREADS