final fantasy 11

ive heard that this gamne takes a monthly fee, does anyone no how much this is?
it would help me quite alot
1 answer Last reply
More about final fantasy

    In news:3DE7037E-B101-4D38-BF93-5D6CFA6BFB51@microsoft.com,
    Browny <Browny@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > ive heard that this gamne takes a monthly fee, does anyone no how
    > much this is? it would help me quite alot

    According to this site:

    http://gr.bolt.com/games/ps2/rpg/final_fantasy_xi.htm

    The price would be starting at $13.00 per month with the first month free.
    Additional fees seem to apply for more characters, another game inside that
    game, and additional required hardware.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Final Fantasy Games Microsoft Video Games