final fantasy 11

browny

ive heard that this gamne takes a monthly fee, does anyone no how much this is?
it would help me quite alot

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3DE7037E-B101-4D38-BF93-5D6CFA6BFB51@microsoft.com,
Browny <Browny@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> ive heard that this gamne takes a monthly fee, does anyone no how
> much this is? it would help me quite alot

According to this site:

http://gr.bolt.com/games/ps2/rpg/final_fantasy_xi.htm

The price would be starting at $13.00 per month with the first month free.
Additional fees seem to apply for more characters, another game inside that
game, and additional required hardware.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes