Video Thumbs no longer displayed in folders

stuart

Despite Having thumbs selected for views in my folders only picture files
are displayed as thumbs.
If any one could point me in the direction of a fix for this problem I will
be very grateful.

Regards... Stuart.
--
Remove 'nospam' from the address to email me

Stuart,

For which filetype? Type this in Start-Run:

regsvr32 shmedia

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org