Another Infocom's Bureaucracy Question

I know that, in Infocom's Bureaucracy, when you put the unlabelled
cartridge in your Boysenberry computer, you can type commands like
Clear, Nooz, and Printc. Does Bureaucracy recognize the words Nooz and
Printc if you type them when you don't have the unlabelled cartridge in
your Boysenberry computer?

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:03:10 -0700, briansipler@yahoo.com said to the
parser:

> I know that, in Infocom's Bureaucracy, when you put the unlabelled
> cartridge in your Boysenberry computer, you can type commands like Clear,
> Nooz, and Printc. Does Bureaucracy recognize the words Nooz and Printc if
> you type them when you don't have the unlabelled cartridge in your
> Boysenberry computer?

Given that you mentioned three days ago that you have Bureaucracy, why not
try it and see?

Michael

TRENDING THREADS