[Searching for] "The Book Of Adventure Games III" book wri..

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Hello All

Im searching for this book:

* The Book Of Adventure Games III By Kim Schuette (ISBN: 0912003650) *

All over the internet book stores (ebay, amazon, abebooks, etc etc), I
even googled for the ISBN just to find out that it's out of print.

The only way i could get my hands on one of these books, would be by
searching the used market.

So, i would like to ask any of the raif/rgif comunity members that have
this book if they are whilling to sell it and for how much?

Thanks and carry on reading the newsgroup :)

Kind regards,
RootShell

"RootShell" <---RootShell@netcabo.pt---> wrote in message
> Hello All
>
> Im searching for this book:
>
> * The Book Of Adventure Games III By Kim Schuette (ISBN: 0912003650) *
>
> All over the internet book stores (ebay, amazon, abebooks, etc etc), I
> even googled for the ISBN just to find out that it's out of print.
>
> The only way i could get my hands on one of these books, would be by
> searching the used market.
>
> So, i would like to ask any of the raif/rgif comunity members that have
> this book if they are whilling to sell it and for how much?
>
> Thanks and carry on reading the newsgroup :)
>
> Kind regards,
> RootShell

I didn't even know there was a three!! I have I and II. I took me forever
to find II. The first one I bought off ebay was no good to me as the "best"
pages were cut out of it (colossal cave). I got lucker with the second
copy.

Sorry, I know that's not helpful to you. And now I am on the hunt too!

REH

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

If you find one, please try to find 2 copies. I didn't even know there
was a III...