The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively how t

stefypearl

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
Actually, i'm having the same issue, and it doesn't appear to be a setting in place by the person "in charge of the system".
I do remote support overnight once a month. However I also work from home and remote into my work PC to get stuff done.
For the past two years, I've used the same two computers (Of which, I am the administrator) to do the same function, VPN in, then Remote desktop into my work PC.
This has ALWAYS worked. In fact, this worked on Tuesday. However, when I went to remote in on Thursday, I began receiving this error. I spoke with my system administrator and nothing with my account changed; an hour later, I was able to remote in with no problem.
But today, I have not been able to remote in at all! This is extremely frustrating and I cannot get work done.

The only place you can up account rights to see this message is in system policies. Logon to rights for the computers, interactive logon to the PC for the account, remote access rights on the PC, etc...

Something changed if this used to work for you and no longer does.