Color not quite right on L90D+

Huh

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
I recently purchased a Hyundai L90D+ flat panel. Most colors look normal. But it seems like most lighter colors have a pink tint to them. For example the snow in vCTF-Slax (UT2K4) looks pinkish. Also grays are not quite gray. I'm running 2 LCD panels off a eVGA 6800GT. The L90D+ uses the digital connector while the Envision EN7220 used the analog connection. The NEC MultiSync FE991SB, that was connected and the Envision flat panel display colors normally.

Is my L90D+ displaying colors normally or do I need a new monitor?

If I knew how to post a picture I would. A picture would show what I'm talking about.

Also my flat panel did not come with a manual. I had no luck finding one on the web. Anyone know where I could get one?

Thanks for your help.

RX8

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004
I can help you with the manual, email me and i will send you a PDF plus which part of the world are you from?

I can help you get incontact with support at hyundai imagequest.

<font color=purple> BOW DOWN AND SUCK MY eD!cK </font color=purple>

Huh

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
I'm a bonehead. I found the manual in PDF format on the install disk. They don't give you a printed copy.

After installing the drivers and color profile I messed with the Brightness and Contrast and now the colors look "normal".

I'm a happy camper once again. :smile:

RX8

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004
LOL you goof, i just got in contact with the managing director of customer relations huyundai imagequest north america i was just about to email after i checked tomshardware, they was willing to change the tft for you if you moniter was less than 1 years old and it if once checked it still had that problem.

I am glad your happy with it any other problems contact me or hyundai imagequest straight and they will collect and return your tft.

<font color=purple> BOW DOWN AND SUCK MY eD!cK </font color=purple>

Huh

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004
The monitor is less than a month old. I just bought it through NewEgg.

The colors are better but I'm not sure that they are 100% correct. I know I said I was a happy camper but there is a smidge of doubt that my contrast/brightness correction are masking the problem if a problem exists.

Is there a color test or a way to validate that the monitor is displaying colors correctly for that monitor. I realize not all monitors diplay colors exactly the same way. Reds may be redder or blues not as blue etc...

If I could find a store with the monitor then I could verify that the colors are correct.