How do I uninstall Musicmatch Jukebox

My 5100 Dell arrived, and it's working fine. As usual, there were a few
extra programs I didn't need and won't use, and I was able to uninstall them
through Control Panel. Not so with Musicmatch Jukebox

When I click to uninstall Musicbox (I have no need for it) nothing happens.
How do I uninstall it?

Thanks,
Ma, Windows XP Home

use hijack, msconfig, etc to remove from startup and
delete folders from program files.
that's how i've done it when it doesnt come out cleanly.

Ma No wrote:

> My 5100 Dell arrived, and it's working fine. As usual, there were a few
> extra programs I didn't need and won't use, and I was able to uninstall them
> through Control Panel. Not so with Musicmatch Jukebox
>
> When I click to uninstall Musicbox (I have no need for it) nothing happens.
> How do I uninstall it?
>
> Thanks,
> Ma, Windows XP Home

donaldbst

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011

hi, i tried that it said sorry, page could not be found