(Looking for) 64 Tape Computing adventures?

Once upon a time I played my first IF game; I drew the map upside down, and
the whole thing was translated to Norwegian in the first place.

The game came on a "magazine" called 64 Tape Computing which featured a number
of different programs (of which the games were the best part) with a little
editorial thrown in for good measure.

This game I played put you in search of the "brown paperbag boy"(?), and was
written in Commodore 64 basic. It included a few musical ditties here and
there for some extra tension (the Sheriff walks in!).

Some of the other issues had other basic adventures like a version of
(ant?)arctic adventure, and a sci-fi pisstake.

Anyone out there who remember these, or hear bells ringing?

-Børge Nøst

What's a pisstake? Is that like a spit take? : )

Stuart

In article <1115318845.781528.117270@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> newsgroups
<newsgroups@feldhamer.com> wrote:
>What's a pisstake? Is that like a spit take? : )

>Børge Nøst wrote:
>> Some of the other issues had other basic adventures like a version of
>> (ant?)arctic adventure, and a sci-fi pisstake.

It was a parody of loads of Sci-Fi landmarks. "Spielburger", a guy with a long
neck cursing the phone wanting a gazillion coins to call home, etc.

I thought the games were pretty good. Good enough for someone to remember them
at least.

-Børge