save without update file date

Do it is possibile to save every file without to update the date but
maintaining the original date of the file?
1 answer Last reply
More about save update file date

    Deval35@mailinator.com wrote:

    > Do it is possibile to save every file without to update the
    > date but maintaining the original date of the file?
    Hi

    I suggest you look into the command line tool Robocopy.exe, it
    supports this.

    From the Robocopy help listing:

    /COPY:copyflag :: what to COPY (default is /COPY:DAT).
    (copyflags : D=Data, A=Attributes, T=Timestamps
    S=Security=NTFS ACLs, O=Owner info, U=aUditing info).

    As you see, Robocopy.exe defaults to include the timestamps in the
    copy operation (the T in DAT).

    Robocopy.exe is in the free Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&DisplayLang=en

    (The kit will install on WinXP or later, the individual files can
    then be copied to another computer if needed)

    See rktools.chm and robocopy.doc for documentation for Robocopy.exe.

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Microsoft Windows XP