MN-700 with Windows 2000 Server

We have a small network of 7 clients and one Win 2000
Server (which is the DHCP server). I have disabled DHCP
service on the MN-700 and assigned the router IP address
of the MN-700 to go out on DHCP (Win 2000). I am also
having DNS problems with this. I have the server setup
with the following static TCP/IP:

IP Address: 192.168.2.195
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.2.1 (router IP)

DNS Servers: 192.168.2.1 (it used to be 127.0.0.1 - but I
switched it to 192.168.2.1 and it worked!

The DNS Server broadcasting from my DHCP server (same
server) is the IP of the server itself (192.168.2.195)

Well, first off, do you have a seperate "real" router to
the internet or is your Windows 2000 machine acting as
the gateway to the internet?

If so, you need to configure the wireless to act as an
access point as opposed to a router, that way you client
machines will still recieve their IP addresses (and DNS
information) from the W2K server.

If you don't have a router or the server is NOT acting as
the gateway to the internet, what you could do is disable
the DHCP on the W2K server an allow the router to assign
the DHCP.

Also, about the DNS issue, is there a particular reason
you want to use your w2k server as the DNS server?
Usually your ISP will provide DNS information, and the
DCHP service will send the DNS information to the clients.