Bolivia By Night - potential xyzzy game of the year?

>niz <niz@infidel.freeserve.co.uk> skrev og sendte i artikkel
><1115649844.030337.315900@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> til
>rec.games.int-fiction:
>
>"maybe its just me, as it hasn't been getting glowing reviews, but to
>me
>BBN has all the ingredients required to win the award next year,
>especially if the author can release a post-comp bugfixed version of
>the game."
>
>Personally, I was both relieved and pleasently surprised that none of
>the games featured amnesiac wizards. IF has had more than its fair
>share of clichés and vapidity, and both _Bolivia By Night_ and _Whom
>the Telling Changed_ felt like a cold breeze in the sweltering desert
>of non-descript fantasy.

"cold breeze in the sweltering desert of non-descript fantasy" and
*you* talk about vapid cliches?

Here, Walter S. <sisulu@africamail.com> wrote:

> "cold breeze in the sweltering desert of non-descript fantasy" and
> *you* talk about vapid cliches?

Three at once, Jacek?

(Translation: usual offender, pretending to argue with himself and
randomly insult anyone in range.)

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.