I'm Sorry I Annoyed Everybody With My Questions

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 4:52:05 PM

I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.

Sincerely,
Brian Sipler

More about : annoyed questions

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 5:35:55 PM

The important thing to remember with IF is that, while you may miss
things and still complete the game, once its done its done. Sometimes
graphical games let you continue to roam around and fiddle with the
universe (like GTA or Fallout2), but IF tends to have a definite
beggining and end. And often with IF, like a good book, you don't want
it to end.

Although, this might be a nice feature, especially with a unique
world... A GTA-style nonlinear setup, and seperate storylines that
sometimes interlace, with one main storyline that encompasses
everything... Hmm...
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 3:04:27 AM

briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
> these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
> that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
> annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Sipler

Well... After such a honest post, i guess i'll have to give you a map to
get you out of the "The Great Zork Ignore List", since it was I that
placed you there in the first place.

So here's what you have to do... Keep going north until you find a big
underground river, follow the side path to go up to the highest
platform, from there: jump, breath, dive, swim west, swim down, swim
west, swim up, swim up, climb rock, west, enter abandoned hut, close
door, lock door, pick up brass lantern, read paper:

TRANSCRIPT BEGINS
"
Im sorry if i was rude, i guess that every now and then, there's
something one has doubts about, and as such, this is the perfect place
to place them. If you really are sorry, please open the door and get out
as fast as you can, since the Troll Master is banging at the door!!!
THE END (PS: this means you have finish the game, there's nothing more
to it) hehehe i know, i know, but i couldnt resist ;)
RootShell
"
TRANSCRIPT ENDS

Well... I guess now it's a good time to say "Im sorry Brian Sipler" for
being rude to you. Everybody has the right to ask their questions as
long as he his not rude. And that i cannot say of you.

And look at the bright side of it, you just participated in a game as
the main PC ;)

Kind Regards,
RootShell

--
RootShell, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe, Earth ;)
To protect against spam, the address in the "From:" header is not valid.

<briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
> these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
> that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
> annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Sipler

Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
that to convince me you "didn't mean to".

Andy
May 10, 2005 9:36:57 AM

On or about 5/9/2005 8:41 PM, Andy M did proclaim:

> <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
>>these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
>>that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
>>annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>Brian Sipler
>
> Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
> for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
> that to convince me you "didn't mean to".
>
> Andy

Personally, I'm expecting three months of apologies.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 10:50:47 AM

"Andy M" <andym789@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<XiUfe.10680$U01.5627@trnddc07>...
> <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
> > these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
> > that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
> > annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Brian Sipler
> >

> Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
> for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
> that to convince me you "didn't mean to".

It's obvious he suffers from Asperger's Syndrome. What's your excuse?
!