I'm Sorry I Annoyed Everybody With My Questions

I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.

Sincerely,
Brian Sipler
5 answers Last reply
More about annoyed questions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    The important thing to remember with IF is that, while you may miss
    things and still complete the game, once its done its done. Sometimes
    graphical games let you continue to roam around and fiddle with the
    universe (like GTA or Fallout2), but IF tends to have a definite
    beggining and end. And often with IF, like a good book, you don't want
    it to end.

    Although, this might be a nice feature, especially with a unique
    world... A GTA-style nonlinear setup, and seperate storylines that
    sometimes interlace, with one main storyline that encompasses
    everything... Hmm...
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    briansipler@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
    > these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
    > that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
    > annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Brian Sipler

    Well... After such a honest post, i guess i'll have to give you a map to
    get you out of the "The Great Zork Ignore List", since it was I that
    placed you there in the first place.

    So here's what you have to do... Keep going north until you find a big
    underground river, follow the side path to go up to the highest
    platform, from there: jump, breath, dive, swim west, swim down, swim
    west, swim up, swim up, climb rock, west, enter abandoned hut, close
    door, lock door, pick up brass lantern, read paper:

    TRANSCRIPT BEGINS
    "
    Im sorry if i was rude, i guess that every now and then, there's
    something one has doubts about, and as such, this is the perfect place
    to place them. If you really are sorry, please open the door and get out
    as fast as you can, since the Troll Master is banging at the door!!!
    THE END (PS: this means you have finish the game, there's nothing more
    to it) hehehe i know, i know, but i couldnt resist ;)
    RootShell
    "
    TRANSCRIPT ENDS

    Well... I guess now it's a good time to say "Im sorry Brian Sipler" for
    being rude to you. Everybody has the right to ask their questions as
    long as he his not rude. And that i cannot say of you.

    And look at the bright side of it, you just participated in a game as
    the main PC ;)

    Kind Regards,
    RootShell

    --
    RootShell, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe, Earth ;)
    To protect against spam, the address in the "From:" header is not valid.

    <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
    > these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
    > that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
    > annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Brian Sipler

    Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
    for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
    that to convince me you "didn't mean to".

    Andy
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    On or about 5/9/2005 8:41 PM, Andy M did proclaim:

    > <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
    >>these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
    >>that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
    >>annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
    >>
    >>Sincerely,
    >>Brian Sipler
    >
    > Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
    > for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
    > that to convince me you "didn't mean to".
    >
    > Andy

    Personally, I'm expecting three months of apologies.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Andy M" <andym789@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<XiUfe.10680$U01.5627@trnddc07>...
    > <briansipler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm sorry I annoyed all of you with my questions. I didn't mean to ask
    > > these types of questions over and over. I love computer games, so
    > > that's why I was asking these types of questions. I'm really sorry for
    > > annoying everbody. I promise this will never happen again.
    > >
    > > Sincerely,
    > > Brian Sipler
    > >

    > Dude, you've been on this group asking basically the *exact same question*
    > for like three solid months now. You're going to have to try harder than
    > that to convince me you "didn't mean to".

    It's obvious he suffers from Asperger's Syndrome. What's your excuse?

Computers Games Video Games