"Conan Kill Everything" hints?

"Conan Kill Everything" is quite the interesting game. However, I can't get
past a certain part. The most I can get is 9 out of 15. Can someone offer
any help?? I'm new posting to this newsgroup, so if there are any
guidelines I should have followed when asking for hints for a game, I
apologize.
Here is what I've tried.
I killed the cat, the golem, and Weazle himself. Squished the fly and
killed the spider when he was about to eat the fly. Took the apple and ate
it. Fiddled with the wizard's hat and made it vanish. Took the loincloth
off and stabbed the woodworm in the hole in the table with the pin. I also
killed the door but I'm thinking that might not have been a good idea. So
basically the only things in the room that I haven't interacted with in some
way are the table and the torch. When I try to take the torch it says its
out of my reach. So I climb on the table and I still can't get it. So if
anyone could offer assistance, I'd appreciate it greatly.
-Cary

Cary wrote:
> "Conan Kill Everything" is quite the interesting game. However, I can't get
> past a certain part. The most I can get is 9 out of 15. Can someone offer
> any help?? I'm new posting to this newsgroup, so if there are any
> guidelines I should have followed when asking for hints for a game, I
> apologize.
> Here is what I've tried.
> I killed the cat, the golem, and Weazle himself. Squished the fly and
> killed the spider when he was about to eat the fly. Took the apple and ate
> it. Fiddled with the wizard's hat and made it vanish. Took the loincloth
> off and stabbed the woodworm in the hole in the table with the pin. I also
> killed the door but I'm thinking that might not have been a good idea. So
> basically the only things in the room that I haven't interacted with in some
> way are the table and the torch. When I try to take the torch it says its
> out of my reach. So I climb on the table and I still can't get it. So if
> anyone could offer assistance, I'd appreciate it greatly.
> -Cary

*hint*
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

See your inventory and meditate on the game's title :)

Mr. João Luis Silva

Hello... Hello... From Portugal :)

--
RootShell, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe, Earth ;)
To protect against spam, the address in the "From:" header is not valid.

Cary wrote:

[snip]

> So
> basically the only things in the room that I haven't interacted with in some
> way are the table and the torch. When I try to take the torch it says its
> out of my reach. So I climb on the table and I still can't get it. So if
> anyone could offer assistance, I'd appreciate it greatly.
> -Cary

(spoiler space below)

You should really get into the idea of the title of the game... literally!

--

Cary wrote:
> "Conan Kill Everything" is quite the interesting game. However, I can't get
> past a certain part. The most I can get is 9 out of 15. Can someone offer
> any help?? I'm new posting to this newsgroup, so if there are any
> guidelines I should have followed when asking for hints for a game, I
> apologize.
> Here is what I've tried.
> I killed the cat, the golem, and Weazle himself. Squished the fly and
> killed the spider when he was about to eat the fly. Took the apple and ate
> it. Fiddled with the wizard's hat and made it vanish. Took the loincloth
> off and stabbed the woodworm in the hole in the table with the pin. I also
> killed the door but I'm thinking that might not have been a good idea. So
> basically the only things in the room that I haven't interacted with in some
> way are the table and the torch. When I try to take the torch it says its
> out of my reach. So I climb on the table and I still can't get it. So if
> anyone could offer assistance, I'd appreciate it greatly.
> -Cary

Here, essentially, is what you do:

After you've killed *everything*, you can get on the table to kill the
torch.

By *everything* I mean everything except Conan, the door, and the table.

You have to kill the loincloth and the bone pin first.