HELP! SP2 vs PRINTER DRIVER

MY PRINTER WORKED FINE, AFTER NEW SP2 UPDATES I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK, EVEN
WITH THE INSTALATION CD...SAY'S DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE.
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW TODAY...I NEED TO PRINT MY RESUME
ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP PLEASE.

Visit the manufacturer's web site for new updated drivers.

Tom
"CORNFUSED18" <CORNFUSED18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| MY PRINTER WORKED FINE, AFTER NEW SP2 UPDATES I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK,
EVEN
| WITH THE INSTALATION CD...SAY'S DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE.
| I HAVE AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW TODAY...I NEED TO PRINT MY RESUME
| ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP PLEASE.

"CORNFUSED18" <CORNFUSED18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MY PRINTER WORKED FINE, AFTER NEW SP2 UPDATES I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK,
> EVEN
> WITH THE INSTALATION CD...SAY'S DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE.
> I HAVE AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW TODAY...I NEED TO PRINT MY RESUME
> ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP PLEASE.

Using capital letters is considered shouting and rude- many people won't
respond to you.

What kind of printer? Have you looked on the makers website for new drivers
and help?

After sticking his head out from his XP firewall, CORNFUSED18 had this to
say:

> MY PRINTER WORKED FINE, AFTER NEW SP2 UPDATES I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK,
> EVEN WITH THE INSTALATION CD...SAY'S DRIVER NOT AVAILABLE.
> I HAVE AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW TODAY...I NEED TO PRINT MY RESUME
> ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP PLEASE.

Hope you were able to find the Caps Lock key on your computer when you wrote
your resume.

--
Still running XP (The Toy Operating System eXPerience)?
Kiddies, don't forget to defrag your hard drive & update your virus