IIS - "Unable to connect"

I have installed IIS v5.0/Windows XP. When I try to connect(using an
administrator user) to the server(localhost) running IIS, I receive the
mesage 'unable to connect'..
Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable connect

    "Silvio" wrote:

    > I have installed IIS v5.0/Windows XP. When I try to connect(using an
    > administrator user) to the server(localhost) running IIS, I receive the
    > mesage 'unable to connect'..
    > Any suggestions?

    I have exactly the same problem connection refused to localhost, let me know
    if you solve it I can ping the localhost, are you able to also?

Connection IIS Windows XP