MN-510 wireless usb adapter logon?

What is the passwd for the MN510 configuration utility? I
have a prompt to log on to http://192.168.1.1 but no
pword. 'admin' does not work!

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Kurt
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless adapter logon

    The MN510 does not have a password or configuration utility.

    192.168.1.1 must be your router or modem/router... It does
    not seem an MS router -- MS router are set by default on
    192.168.2.1. What router are you using?

    The MN510 does not have a configuration utility.

    Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else?

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "kurt" <klewis@matchnet.com> wrote in message
    > What is the passwd for the MN510 configuration utility? I
    > have a prompt to log on to http://192.168.1.1 but no
    > pword. 'admin' does not work!
    >
    > Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    >
    > Kurt

Routers Wireless Hardware Configuration USB Adapter Microsoft Networking