  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
July 12, 2004 11:31:32 PM

What is the passwd for the MN510 configuration utility? I
have a prompt to log on to http://192.168.1.1 but no
pword. 'admin' does not work!

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Kurt

More about : 510 wireless usb adapter logon

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 13, 2004 12:37:45 AM

The MN510 does not have a password or configuration utility.

192.168.1.1 must be your router or modem/router... It does
not seem an MS router -- MS router are set by default on
192.168.2.1. What router are you using?

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 13, 2004 3:33:38 AM

The MN510 does not have a configuration utility.

Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else?

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

!