Walkthrough for "All Hope Abandon"?

pj

Has anyone put a walkthrough together for Eric Eve's new game? If so,
I would like to see it. I'm struggling to find the last few points in
the game -- most I've found is 25 or so.

PJ

"PJ" <pete_jasper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone put a walkthrough together for Eric Eve's new game? If
> so,
> I would like to see it. I'm struggling to find the last few
> points in
> the game -- most I've found is 25 or so.

I'd be quite surprised if anyone's put together a walkthrough yet.
If there's a big demand I might do one myself some time. In the
meantime, here's a reasonably vague hint for what I suspect is the
most likely source of (at least some of) the additional points you
may have missed.

*
*

*
*

*
*

Have you been anywhere odd and unobvious from the Cave at the Dawn
of Time?

-- Eric