Walkthrough for "All Hope Abandon"?

Has anyone put a walkthrough together for Eric Eve's new game? If so,
I would like to see it. I'm struggling to find the last few points in
the game -- most I've found is 25 or so.

PJ
1 answer Last reply
More about walkthrough hope abandon
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "PJ" <pete_jasper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone put a walkthrough together for Eric Eve's new game? If
    > so,
    > I would like to see it. I'm struggling to find the last few
    > points in
    > the game -- most I've found is 25 or so.

    I'd be quite surprised if anyone's put together a walkthrough yet.
    If there's a big demand I might do one myself some time. In the
    meantime, here's a reasonably vague hint for what I suspect is the
    most likely source of (at least some of) the additional points you
    may have missed.

    *
    *

    *
    *

    *
    *

    Have you been anywhere odd and unobvious from the Cave at the Dawn
    of Time?

    -- Eric

Games Video Games