Can someone tell me how to disable DCOM please as it is causing my computer
to freeze very frequently.
Thanks

How to disable DCOM support in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825750

DCOM Windows XP Do You Need It?
[[Virtually no-one needs it, wants it or uses it! ]]
http://www.updatexp.com/dcom-windows-xp.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:199B4845-DB96-42FE-B851-EE969E2ABCB6@microsoft.com,
manu08 <manu08@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Can someone tell me how to disable DCOM please as it is causing my
> computer to freeze very frequently.
> Thanks

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

manu08 wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to disable DCOM please as it is causing my computer
> to freeze very frequently.
> Thanks
http://www.grc.com/dcom/

Both of them worked perfect.