Sign in with
Your question

Using dell wireless hspa 5565 minicard overseas

Last response: in Mobile Computing
January 26, 2013 1:48:47 AM

Hey guys and experts
Am looking into getting a latitude 10 tablet and was wondering if any of you have any idea about the HSPA wwan card used in it .would i be able to use a nonUS service provider with while overseas ? Thier customer service blows didnt even know it had one !!!
Appreciate your responses
a b F Wireless
January 26, 2013 4:07:35 PM

Sometimes Dell tech support is not very good and when I had a Dell computer I got in the habit of calling several times untill I got a qualified tech that actually knew something.
m
l
January 26, 2013 4:36:32 PM

inzone said:
Sometimes Dell tech support is not very good and when I had a Dell computer I got in ified tech that actually knew something.

I called them 4 times atbthe end they refered me to thier small business support whim I called thrice without any clues to what I was talking about .I asked abiut which bands it supports , is it locked ...they knew nothing !!!
I just wana know before I commet the 100USD plus tax extra as I plan to use it mainly in the ME with orange jordan HSPA , etisalat 3G and Orange IL 3G+ and during hospital rounds so rather not have a dongle protroding & tethering is out of tye questiin due to battery life concerns .try being oncall 36 hours straight and haveing ur phone quite
m
l
!