Client Filtering - blocking internet and IM after 11pm

Kerry

I am setting up filtering to stop Internet access after
11 pm on certain machines. What outbound port number(s)
do I need to limit internet and IM access? Where can I
find the numbers I need?

joker

1-65535 would be the full range.

Kerry wrote:

> I am setting up filtering to stop Internet access after
> 11 pm on certain machines. What outbound port number(s)
> do I need to limit internet and IM access? Where can I
> find the numbers I need?

joker

There is a small problem in the Client filtering after midnight. To
work around it create ant entry that goes till midnight then another one
that starts at midnight & ends when you want the ban to end.