Archived from groups: microsoft.public.arabic.games,microsoft.public.cn.games,microsoft.public.games,microsoft.public.gr.games (More info?)
Sudoku (Numbers Solitary) puzzle game, implemented in pure Ruby, just
two days (exactly 16 hours) of work. At present ANSI-console interface
only, but I shall add GUI using GTK2, QT and, or any other suitable
library; a limited web interface is included.
Requires ANSI.SYS driver on Microsoft Windows and, or DOS.
A GUI implementation as yet.
Wed 29 Jun 2005 09:30:47 AM IST
* Version: 0.0.4 released
* sudoku.rb: refined code, added private method bkground()
* sudoku.rb: old method redraw() is now newgame(), added new
methods redraw() and mask(), the later is a portion cut out
* sudoku.rb: added lots of new masks, for varying levels of
* sudoku.rb: added new method gentable() for html output
* sudoku.rbx: added a demo CGI script
* sudoku.rb: revised redraw() and move() methods
Feedback, feature-requests, patches and, or bug-reports are welcomed.
Happy gaming! Have fun!!
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
Anu's Linux@HOME Distros: Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix
More: http://anu.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/