Running both 802.11b wireless Network PLUS peer-to-peer

I am trying to run both a 802.11b w/Access point PLUS a
peer-to-peer for a Mobile display under XP Professional,
but can not get both to work at the same time?
Any body hava any suggestions

joker

This newsgroup is for the Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware not
networking in general. If you are using Some of the Microsoft hardware
please post what you are using. If you are not using the Microsoft
Broadband Hardware please post in the newsgroup for either the OS that
is having the problem, on a general networking newsgroup, or one for the
hardware you are running.