I am having a problem with my hardware. I have a dell Inspiron with plenty of
space. The problem is when I plug anything into my usb port there is no
evidence that I pluged it in. The hardware disremove sign doensn't appear
anymore. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dell tech support is your best bet.