Why are there no interactive fiction games on the XBOX ???

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2005 12:07:10 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 7:15:59 AM

Here, Winnie Oakbob <pie_garnishment@lycos.com> wrote:
> There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
> interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...

Note cross-posted troll message. If you want to bother replying,
please do it in a single newsgroup. Thank you.

Followups reduced.

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 2:35:32 PM

"Andrew Plotkin" <erkyrath@eblong.com> wrote in message
news:D 833hf$1hf$1@reader1.panix.com...
> Here, Winnie Oakbob <pie_garnishment@lycos.com> wrote:
> > There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
> > interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...
>
> Note cross-posted troll message. If you want to bother replying,
> please do it in a single newsgroup. Thank you.
>
> Followups reduced.
>
> --Z
>
> "And Aholibamah bare Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah: these were the
borogoves..."
> *
> I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.

Of course IF does exist on the X-Box once you convert it
to its proper use as a Linux machine...
!