Why are there no interactive fiction games on the XBOX ???

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...
2 answers Last reply
More about interactive fiction games xbox
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

    Here, Winnie Oakbob <pie_garnishment@lycos.com> wrote:
    > There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
    > interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...

    Note cross-posted troll message. If you want to bother replying,
    please do it in a single newsgroup. Thank you.

    Followups reduced.

    --Z

    *
    I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    "Andrew Plotkin" <erkyrath@eblong.com> wrote in message
    > Here, Winnie Oakbob <pie_garnishment@lycos.com> wrote:
    > > There would be a huge market, because people like to play text-based
    > > interactive-fiction games with their joypads ...
    >
    > Note cross-posted troll message. If you want to bother replying,
    > please do it in a single newsgroup. Thank you.
    >
    > Followups reduced.
    >
    > --Z
    >
    > "And Aholibamah bare Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah: these were the
    borogoves..."
    > *
    > I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.

    Of course IF does exist on the X-Box once you convert it
    to its proper use as a Linux machine...

Games Xbox Video Games