d: problems

July 11, 2005 6:12:06 PM

Hi i have a problem with my cd raw, didn't read anything, and also when i go
to my computer only show me A: and C: but didn't show me D:
i hope somebody can help me, i have dell inspiron 2650 laptop and windows
XP, somedoy can tell me how can i restore the D:
THANKS

More about : problems

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:52:03 AM

"rodrigo" <rodrigo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi i have a problem with my cd raw, didn't read anything, and also when i go
>to my computer only show me A: and C: but didn't show me D:
>i hope somebody can help me, i have dell inspiron 2650 laptop and windows
>XP, somedoy can tell me how can i restore the D:

See if this helps: "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error
Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator
in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233