d: problems

Hi i have a problem with my cd raw, didn't read anything, and also when i go
to my computer only show me A: and C: but didn't show me D:
i hope somebody can help me, i have dell inspiron 2650 laptop and windows
XP, somedoy can tell me how can i restore the D:
THANKS
1 answer Last reply
More about problems

    "rodrigo" <rodrigo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hi i have a problem with my cd raw, didn't read anything, and also when i go
    >to my computer only show me A: and C: but didn't show me D:
    >i hope somebody can help me, i have dell inspiron 2650 laptop and windows
    >XP, somedoy can tell me how can i restore the D:

    See if this helps: "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error
    Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator
    in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233