USB 2.0 card

July 11, 2005 6:36:02 PM

Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with it(my
dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.

More about : usb card

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 11:18:28 PM

Hi Alan,

What brand is it ? I would suggest you to get the latest drivers for it from the manufacturer's
website.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"alan" <alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with it(my
> dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:27:15 AM

"alan" <alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with
> it(my
> dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.

Some details would help- you don't even say if it is shown in the device
manager or if there any warnings shown. Have you looked at the card makers
site?
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 10:13:01 AM

General USB troubleshooting in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310575

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

!