USB 2.0 card

Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with it(my
dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.
3 answers Last reply
More about card

    Hi Alan,

    What brand is it ? I would suggest you to get the latest drivers for it from the manufacturer's
    website.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "alan" <alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with it(my
    > dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.

    "alan" <alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with
    > it(my
    > dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.

    Some details would help- you don't even say if it is shown in the device
    manager or if there any warnings shown. Have you looked at the card makers
    site?

    General USB troubleshooting in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310575

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    alan wrote:
    > Installed a plug and play usb 2.0 card but nothing seems to work with it(my
    > dimage Z1 camera,Epson R300 printer,web cam) any ideas what to do.

Plug And Play USB Microsoft Windows XP