System Restore Not Working

System restore has ceased to function. Restore points are set but when I
attempt to use one of them I get the message that the restore point can't be
set and no change had been made.
2 answers Last reply
More about system restore working

    Hello,

    This KB might be of assistance to you:

    How to troubleshoot the System Restore tool in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302796

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "RHR" <RHR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > System restore has ceased to function. Restore points are set but when I
    > attempt to use one of them I get the message that the restore point can't be
    > set and no change had been made.

    RHR <RHR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >System restore has ceased to function. Restore points are set but when I
    >attempt to use one of them I get the message that the restore point can't be
    >set and no change had been made.

    See MVP Bert Kinney's System Restore pages:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/index.html

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --