a frustrated mac user

Okay! I used to play z code games back pre 2000. Now I have a mac,
all the old places have changed, and for the life of me I can't figure
out how to play a z8 game on a mac. Is there an emulator? This is so
frustrating. I can barely understand it & I knew how to get these
games once! This part is harder than the actually playing...

reddesk wrote:
> Okay! I used to play z code games back pre 2000. Now I have a mac,
> all the old places have changed, and for the life of me I can't figure
> out how to play a z8 game on a mac. Is there an emulator? This is so
> frustrating. I can barely understand it & I knew how to get these
> games once! This part is harder than the actually playing...

There's an available Frotz interpreter for the Mac here:

http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXinfocomXinterpretersXfrotz.html

The Archive says it's for a certain version of the Mac OS X. It should
allow you to play most of the z-code games there.

Here, reddesk <tresorini00@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Okay! I used to play z code games back pre 2000. Now I have a mac,
> all the old places have changed, and for the life of me I can't figure
> out how to play a z8 game on a mac. Is there an emulator?

If you're using OSX, try Zoom:

<http://www.logicalshift.demon.co.uk/mac/zoom.html>

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.