Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Transfer text message from cell phone to computer

Last response: in Mobile Computing
February 4, 2013 9:46:29 PM

I have a data cable but for some reason am unable to transfer files to my computer. I need to print out my text messages for a court case and my cell phone company is unable to print them out and send them to me. please help
February 5, 2013 4:43:28 PM

You can set your phone up to use the printer if you have a wireless router and a home network where the printer is installed as a network printer so that all the computers on the network can print to it. If you have a print option that comes up on the phone then you can easily set your phone up to print to the printer.
To set up my HTC Rezound I went into the Gmail and opened a email and selected print and since it wasn't set up is asked for the printer model and once I set that it now will print directly to the printer without needing to transfere to the computer.
Score
February 6, 2013 5:26:26 AM

alenaf18 said:
I have a data cable but for some reason am unable to transfer files to my computer. I need to print out my text messages for a court case and my cell phone company is unable to print them out and send them to me. please help

What is your mobile model? Android or iPhone.
Score
!